Saturday 30 November 2019

Dear Friends






I hope you are all doing fine, and reading! I will be posting something special, as always, for you next week and hopefully you will be inspired. We are again approaching that season of celebrating the birth of Christ and we are grateful for the redemption the Son of God brought to the world. The Birth of Christ no doubt came with a Promise of Forgiveness. The Promise of a better world.

In my book, that is one way or another the promise which some of the characters believe in, yet it is centered on how much we are willing to give up to follow in Christ’s footsteps. I trust that you are considering having a copy of my book The Next of Kin, so that we may have something to talk about together as one.

Check my blog next week!

Thank you once again.



Olivia









No comments:

Post a Comment